We are continuing to work safely and will continue to provide care for your pets during the COVID-19 pandemic including local and national lockdowns.
To help us with our new ways of working and to keep us all safe, please read the following changes to our service:
- You will be asked a brief questionnaire on booking your appointment to ensure you are not currently experiencing COVID 19 Symptoms, nor have you been in contact with anyone with symptoms or had a positive test.
- We will ask you to bring warm clothing with you as we are leaving windows open to help ventilate the premises.
- Please refer to signs outside the premises detailing how many clients are allowed in the waiting room at one time.
- Due to the size of our waiting rooms, you will be unable to accompany your pet into the consult room.
- You will be asked to wear a face covering.
- We ask that only one person brings your pet for their appointment where possible.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the building
- Medications can be collected without contact, please call reception on your arrival.