We are continuing to work safely and will continue to provide care for your pets.
To help us with our new ways of working and to keep us all safe, please read the following changes to our service:
- We will ask you to bring warm clothing with you as we are leaving windows open to help ventilate the premises.
- Please refer to signs outside the premises detailing how many clients are allowed in the waiting room at one time.
- Due to the size of some of our waiting rooms, you may be unable to accompany your pet into the consult room.
- You will be asked to wear a face covering.
- We ask that only one person brings your pet for their appointment where possible.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the building.